Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Mom time

My mom has been battling some undiagnosed stomach disorder since summer started. She hates it of course and it has really changed her life. she has little to no energy, special restrictive diets have left her with so little choices she has lost tons of weight and is always hungry and in sever pain or nauseated. I hate HATE to see her this way. She normally has problems sitting down for more then two minutes because she likes to be so busy! Let alone for months. 
     My sister inlaw was SOOO generous and had an idea to cheer my mom up. She offered to watch ALL my kids for an entire day so my mom and I could have time together at glen ivy spa. I happened to have two passes to get in Id been saving from past birthdays.
   It was such a good, fun, relaxing day with my mom. We talked, napped, read our books. Lounged in pools,mineral baths and jacuzzis. And did the mud nth of course. 
   It was just what she needed. Of course it didn't cure anything but she had one relaxing day that has come to be out of the ordinary. 
    
The kids had fun at Aunt Tami's. She was so prepared and even had a Christmas craft for them to do!
I love my mom more then I could ever express and so it has been so hard to see her having such a hard time. It was such a blessing to have this day with her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatta ya say about that?