Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ena!

Selena-i call her Ena- is one of my greatest friends. We met in college over 6years ago thru a mutual friend and we will be friends forever. Simple. We just have that bond, that type of friendship where we are comfortable with each other. We can be goofy-to the extreme goofy, but we often have serious conversations too.
She has so many talents, piano being my favorite talent of hers. She is good-REALLY good. She comes over and plays my piano for me and I just do dishes while I listen or sit on the couch and watch. You can name any song and if you sing her a few lines or if she remembers how it sounds she can play it within seconds!fl from simple songs to supeeeerrr complex sounding ones. No music sheets needed-it's genius, it really is. i don't understand how a person can do that! For example, there is his song called waterfall by John Schmidt i think, I played it for ena on my iPod and she figured it out on the piano in seconds! If you know that song then this makes more sense. It is a gift from above-she's worked very hard at it too and there are just no words to describe how amazing she is!
{and my favorite is when she makes silly faces while she plays. She whips her head around, has the most hilarious sitting poses and contorts that face of hers! Hahah} love you ena!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! Essie! I LOVED that post! That is one of the sweetest things anybody has ever written or done for me. I may have gotten a tear in my eye while reading it! I am SO glad we are PFF's and will be forever! Thank you for this post (and I especially love my double chin;) haha! I will come play piano for you and bring you cloud cookies ANY day! LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY LITTLE PEPPER ESSIE BG!
    Love,
    ENA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love Selena too! And I remember her playing the piano for me once and she played Canon in D by Pachebel and I was in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Charlynn! I love you! I totally remember playing piano for you at young women's when we were teenagers! You are so awesome! Thanks for writing that comment:)

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?