Wednesday, December 7, 2011

3am

Found out earlier today at my dr appt that I am 4cm dilated (just over 37weeks pregnant)...so here I sit (at home) waiting for something- anything to happen...I woke up hungry an hour ago and finally got up for a slim fast. I am so excited to meet this new baby...I can't express just how much. Ive known I'm 4cm dilated for about 16hours and already the suspense is killing me! When will contractions start? One min from now? One day? One week? Will load belly pics ASAP- Braden just woke up... Gotta go snuggle him back to bed.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see if it's a girl or a boy! Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. The waiting is the worst. Can't wait to hear what you had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I CANNOT wait to hold this baby!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?