Saturday, May 15, 2010

mmmm sand. . .

Sorry for the lack of posts and comment giving...our internet has been giving me a hard time! But finally here is a new post with some cuuuuttteee pictures, if i must say so myself!
.................
I took the kid's to carlsbad to visit our cousin's who were camping there and it just so happened to be braden's FIRST BEACH TRIP. The weather was sooo nice and the water felt great. Riley would have NOTHING to do with the waves and water but my 3.5 yr. old cousin loved playing in the water with me, so we had a blast.
.................
Braden liked the beach, sand and water. Maybe he liked the sand a litte too much....
Feeling the sand for the first time...
His first rush of water...checking things out...
And his first "taste" of sand! ewww, well, by the way he is shoving fistfulls in there you can tell he didn't think it was gross. I could barely keep him from doing it.
So, he had to sneak it...
And finally, he had so much he was coughing and coughing and we brought him up on a blanket to chew on some sand toys instead :)

5 comments:

  1. love that cute little beach body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that was a sandy diaper later on that day :) He is so cute! Such a chunk! I LOVE chunky babies. Sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Emma ate dirt for the first time the other day and spit it out and her hand went right back to eat some more! GROSS! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie:)It's strange how little ones love dirt so much... I'll never understand:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nathan did the same thing when we went to the beach a couple of weeks ago! So funny. Love the pictures of the little guy

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?