Thursday, July 16, 2009

6 months!!!

I'm six months. 27 weeks and 3 days to be exact! I'm feeling good, big, but good. My tummy is definetly sticking out there, some people say i still look small-they have to be trying to be polite because there is no way i'm small. I may not be huge, but come on, i have 3 THREE 1.2.3 more months to go! How much bigger is this baby going to get?! ...No complications so far...life is great! I really do enjoy being pregnant after getting passed the sickness part of it. Sure it's a little harder to bend over, get up and off a nice comfy couch and things of that nature, but what is there not to love? It still amazes me that there is a little baby, our little baby, growing inside of me. I can't wait for so many things....Move riley to her big girl room, get out all the teeny-tiny baby clothes again, feel SOME labor pains (most likely not all of them-thanks to epidurals-we shall see), find out if this is a girl or boy? Will the baby look like a Brayden or Kole? Reese or Reagan? I can't wait to see what the baby's face looks like and to hold it's little body, and look at it's toes and fingers :) I'm just so excited, i know this baby needs more time in me, and that is just fine, i'm loving every second of it. Until then, i have so many girls in the family that are due before me, i'm also so excited to see their cute little faces and to hold them. Hopefully that will tide me over until i can hold my own.
My belly button isn't poking out but it's definetly not sunk in either. I officially don't have an inny or an outy. What do you call that? An "inbetweeny"?!


Had to do one silly face...look at the way it was shaped.hehe.





Helping me vacuume...in style!


Our vegas trip. What can i say. Josh and i had a blast. The hotel part wasn't as great as i thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, the room was KILLER. but the rest was ehhh. Josh and i had so much fun just being together. I don't really know if he felt the same way, but i felt like we were just a lot "closer" on this trip than we are able to be at home. We laughed more, talked more, etc. We had so much fun eating out, shopping and we even got to see "O" at the Bellagio...amazing! It's performed by cirque du solei but it's all in water...oh my gosh. you all have to go see that. It was about 2 hours long and entertaining the entire time. It amazes me to know that our bodies can do such things. i want to be in the circus now :) Leavning Riley was as bad as i thought it would be. Driving away from her physically hurt. It's a wierd feeling to describe. Than the entire time we were there it wasn't as if i couldn't go on without her, it was just a little depressing, i felt that part of me was missing. We were able to do so much because we didnt have her with us, at the same time Josh and I were always saying "Riley would of loved this" or we would be imitating what little phrases riley would of been saying if she'd seen a certain sight etc. I don't regret leaving her, but i'm really excited to take her on a fun family vacation soon.
This is josh in his kind of candy shop...The Tourneau shop. It made it into the Guinness book of world records for being the biggest watch shop in the entire world!!! 3 stories big. It was pretty amazing.
It was hard to take a good picture but this is the living room. Two couches and a flat screen, pretty cozy.
The master bedroom, nice big bed, also had a flat screen.
Attached to the living room was this full kitchen and breakfast nook. That was nice to have, although we didn't sit and eat there, it was nice to have all the kitchen stuff!
I didnt get very good pictures of the bathroom, but it was a nice walk in shower with two shower heads and plenty of room for two people, josh fell in love with it, so hopefully one day we can build our own! Now connected to our master bedroom was that shower and counter with two sinks. with a door. You can shut it to make it just the master bathroom. And on the other side was another full bathroom, toilet, shower-tub and sinks...for the guests to use. It was a very comfy room. The parts we weren't impressed with was the pool-it was just normal, not something cool you'd expect at a resort, a small jacuzzi, luckily it wasn't crowded. The time share presentation thing went for 3 hours instead of 1, they ended up being super annoying halfway through (we excepted some of that)but finally josh and i go a little bold and said "hey, we are not interested.period. we dont' like this, this and that. we only have one more day here and want to go." It was worth the basspro gift cards that we got though :) We wish we had more time to enjoy all the sites but it was so nice to get home to riley! I ran in and picked her up and said "I missed you!" (expecting her to say the same-she's been starting to do this on her own when josh and i get home from work 'miss you') but no, what did that little turkey look at me and say "No miss you" it sort of broke a chunk of my heart but i laughed, she went right to josh and said "miss you" That girl...

7 comments:

  1. Wow! You are so far along Jessica! The place looked like a fun get away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. i can totally see you being in a circus.
    2. that room was AMAZING.
    3. i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute!!!! Glad you had fun on your little get away. Tom and I need to do that someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe she was saying...NO! MISS YOUUU!!!! (like she missed you more!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu still look great!! And being alone with out the kids has a way of renewing things!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great. James and I are leaving to Oregon for three days and Jocelynn will be with Grandma. I'm sure I'll feel the same. Riley is so cute in her boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks and sounds like you had a ton of fun! Kip and I love doing time share trips because they are SO CHEAP and you can do more with your money! Glad you had fun and now that I have a kid I can totally see how you want that time with JUST your husband but at the same time how much you would miss your little one. I can't even stand it when she has been sleeping a long time and I have not held her in a while! Its amazing the love you have for your kids!
    You also LOOK GREAT!!!! By the way you look I am guessing girl but the ultrasound person and my gutt say boy so??? I will stick with boy even though I was totally wrong with you last time. Can't wait to see "it" and know what "it" is! You only have 10.5 weeks left, CRAZY!!! Time flys!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?