Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beast Update...

Although i call this baby "the beast" and that doesn't sound like the sweetest most loving term, be sure to know that it is out of love that i came up with this nickname, it just stuck :)
The baby is doing good as far as i'm aware. There have been a few times that i thought i could feel the baby move but i was never quite sure if it was a weird stomach twitch or what, knowing that i'm not all that far along made me doubt it too. But at work last week i was faxing some papers and definetly felt two little bump bumps that left me with NO doubt in my mind what and who that was.
At my first OBGYN appointment the dr thought i was about 13.5 weeks pregnant (3 weeks ago) but he was not sure so he sent me for an ultra sound to find out. The ultra sound tech said the baby looked about 11 weeks along, that was one week ago. So i'm excited for my dr. appointment next week to see if he came up with a real due date yet! So for now i can say i am somewhere between 12 and 16.5 weeks along (big difference).
The belly circa 3 months...starting to poke out... enough to notice...i kept thinking for sure it would be twins but the utlra sound only showed one baby.
I'm having technical difficulties getting the two ultra sound pictures loaded...i'll post them asap

9 comments:

  1. You look SO CUTE and you are not showing more like most people do with their second kid. You are doing well and I am totally jealous of that skinny body... pretty soon you will look like me so I should not fret :) Yeah for being pregnant together! You guys are going to wait to find out what it is again right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl! You are so tiny!! Good job! You dont even look that far along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your still so tiny! That's so cool that your having another one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, your belly is still smaller then mine is - WITHOUT a baby!!

    I'm so excited for you guys! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty funny. Hopefully you will get a due date soon. I think that happened to me too with Jordyn. I don't think I was as far along as we all thought. Oh well your time will come :) I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May I confess??? I thought the post was titled BREAST update... I was thinking "Gosh, those pregnancy hormonies sure make you say and post wierd things!!" Congrats on your BEAST, I think it's a boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats!!! Sorry I haven't stayed up to date with checking blogs. I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...the TINY little baby bump starts. Although just looking at this picture I would NEVER know there was a baby in there. Is that driving you nutts not knowing the due date?
    The second time around is just as amazing...In a different sort of way, but still just as wonderful! I am so happy for you guys and look forward to following the progress.
    Will you guys find out the sex or wait again??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jessica! I don't have your email so thought I would do it this way! Sis. Echols is in charge of the thingy on Saturday!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?