Sunday, February 8, 2009

whoa whoa WHOA let's clear something up!

In the last blog i said josh bought me the double jogger for an early birthday present...6 months early...MY birthday is a the end of july...so my birthday is in 6 months.(not to be confused that i am 3 months pregnant and am due in 6 months-not the case!) Quite a few people have come to the conclusion that i'm pregnant from the last blog, although we are officially trying i promise to post pictures and a blog as soon as we are (we wait to tell anyone until we are about 3 months along or so). So, ya it was a double jogger, although we only have one kid, we are trying for more so we couldn't pass up the great deal! haha i hope this clears up any confusion :)

7 comments:

  1. Good thing you cleared that up. Have fun trying for a kid. That can be the best part...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good thing you cleared that up but the hard thing is believing you when I know you wait 3 months to tell people anyway??? But I will believe you for sure right now! Glad you are preparing for the future!
    Give me a call soon so we can set up a picture time and just chat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU have so much you want to learn from lil ole ME? You are crazy!! I will teach you whatever you want to know! You just let me know what, where and when! I am looking forward to Monday.....maybe we could meet there at 5:30pm-ish....sound good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did the exact same thing. Billy bought me a double jogger when we had one kid. Its a great place to store your purse! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?