Monday, October 22, 2012

Blessings

I have not posted in awhile because its annoying to do from my phone but one again I feel I have missed so much by not blogging. So until I get over being annoyed by having to type a lot on my iPhone to blog I am going to try to post once a day listing a specific blessing or tender mercy (as they come) that I have noticed. I got the idea in a mini lesson during relief society this past Sunday.
I think reflecting on your blessings each day and then blogging/journaling/sharing them is a great thing to do and a way to remind yourself that Heavenly Father is everywhere and has a hand in everything.
Today is Riley's 5th birthday. There isn't a better blessing to write about today than her. She is AMAZING. Smart, happy, artistic, fun, nice, joyful,smiley, emotional, energetic, curious, cautious, inquisitive and so much more. I am beyond words grateful to be her mom and to have the opportunity to raise her.
She is my favorite girl in the entire world!!! We have a very strong bond I think mainly because she was my first born and I was able to spend so much one on one time with her. I strive each day to be the type of mom that will allow us to stay so close for ever.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I cannot believe that she is 5 years old already!!! I pray that your bond will only grow stronger with each year!!!! I hope that she had an absolutly amazing day!!! Happy Birthday to her, and happy 5 years of being a mommy :) I dont think I will ever forget this day 5 years ago, getting to see you holding her :) Lots of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to her! I can't believe she is 5 already! What a cutie...your boys are cuties too! They sure get big so fast, especially when we don't see them very often! How is she liking Kindergarten?

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?