Sunday, January 29, 2012

Max Max Max Max Max Max Max Max Max Max

This is LONG overdue. Max is 5weeks old today! i cannot believe it. Time is FLYING. I love every day with this little boy. He is SO cute, and sweet and easy. He eats, poops, and sleeps. and looks around sweetly for a few hours a day. I honestly have a hard time putting him down because i am so in love with him.
This is a TON of pictures, but i had to make up for my lack of posts since his birth!
First time eating RIGHT after delivery
 8lbs 12oz
 Proud Dad
 Chillin' with me in his swollen state...he looked pretty puffy here (and the right side of his face was bruised the first 2days)
 Meeting his sister for the first time. She was bummed it wasn't a girl but thought he was cute.

 Braden loved him.
 First family photo (with my gross face, but what can you do?)
 First bath. He liked it, still does. i swear he gave me a smile the other day during one...


 Hanging out with me in the kitchen.
 The next bunch of pictures are from my phone. i have the sweetest co-worker that requests a picture text of Max each and every day since he was born.  So here are a "few".










 Last but not least are a few pictures a friend of mine took for me. You can find her blog at: http://violetlufkinphotography.blogspot.com/
Thanks Violet!
Had to do this one of my "Christmas Baby"



8 comments:

  1. He is a doll! The time flies by so fast, doesn't it? I know what you mean about not wanting to put the baby down. Grady is ridiculously spoiled, but I can't help but want to hold him all the time! I hope I'll be able to see him in person sometime. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinking cute!!! LOVE all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is way to adorable =] and always so alert! I LOVE the photos your friend took of him- especially the one of him and Braden together, so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! He looks so much like your other kids already!! he sounds a lot like how Zealynn is! She grunts at night for a poop change but other then that, very relaxed...cries only when hungry, but it's too cute so we don't mind. Max is so beautiful! Seriously..keep the posting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Essie! OMG! Max is SO precious! What a sweet sweet boy! He seems to smile alot :)
    p.Ess. I read your labor and delivery story: Essie you are SO amazing! I love your attitude about the birthing process. Can't wait to meet Maxy Poo! haha LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jess!!!!!!!!! He's absolutely perfect!!!! Not that I'm surprised, you are so good at making babies! :) hehe oh man I better meet him one day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, that last picture of Braden and Max is just the cutest thing ever. Love it! Very handsome little boy...looks very much like another one of your children. Glad you are loving life with 3....it does eventually get crazy :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?