Sunday, November 23, 2008

HELP ME PLEASE!

So what i need help with is a certain christmas gift for a certain price...
What i'm looking for is a website, a business, a friend of a friend or anything/anyone that makes personalized "coir"welcome mats (the coir welcome mats are the nicer, heavier duty ones, kind of bristly...know what i mean?) I have my sister in law for christmas and she would love a welcome mat for outside of their frontdoor with their last name on it. Our limit is 50 bucks...this is where you all come in...i can't find any under about 75, does anyone know of anything or anyone that does these for about that price? (i can even work with a little higher than $50, i can try to find coupons/discounts) please let me know. thanks so much for any tips or ideas you guys may have!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry, no help here but great idea to post it here??? Good luck!! We need to start our christmas shopping, just need the money now??? Know of anybody that needs family pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't Lisa read this blog?
    Anyhow to answer your question from my blog about going to school- I am getting my bachelor's in Child development. I only have a couple of classes left (I only had 1 quarter left when I had the twins)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I am no help either. I can tell you about World of Goo, though. It is a logic game. Basically, you use "goo balls" to build structures. You have to get as many goo balls as possible to a pipe, but you have to maneuver and use logic to figure out how to get to the pipe. Some levels are pretty hard and Kes and I have to work together to solve them. I think anyone who likes comput1er games and logic would love it. Graphics and music are great too, and great price from Amazon. We couldn't find it anywhere else. Hope this helps and isn't too confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again :) I don't mean to volunteer her, but have you asked Emily McDonald about this? She is so crafty and might be able to do it if you provide the mat and materials. She may be totally busy at this time of year, but maybe she has some inside info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I found a place that does them for about that price:
    http://personalizeddoormats.com/c/French_Quarter
    There are other styles too and they have a $5 off coupon as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?