Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lets get started

I figured i should start off just letting you know where everyone is at in life! Josh is working full time, and does financial advising on the side-let us know if you guys need anything! He goes to the gym most mornings before work to play raquet ball with his buddies and we hang out when he gets home from work. He likes to catch up on his time with Riley. I am currently a stay at home mom and LOVING it! I do baby sit almost always 5 days a week to earn a little money to pay off my student loans. It's fun and gives Riley someone to play with besides boring ol' me :) I try to run most days still, but i'm getting lazy again. Riley...what isn't she doing?! She learned how to walk a few weeks ago and is getting better and faster every day. She is such a goof ball. She loves to hold anything that has a handle on her arm like a purse. OH and the best...When you say "hi" she'll wave to you but when you say "hello" she will put whatever is in her hand to her ear like a phone! She says mamamma and dadadad..i still don't think she knows mamama refers just to me, she says it when she wants somehting, when she's tired or when she is just babbling...she does know dadadad is just josh though. She said her first real word....it's WOW...how cute huh? whenever she sees something that amazes her (food, a picture, ect) she says "wooow" with real round lips/mouth. and she also says "oh oh oh" when you ask her what a doggy says (she hasn't got down the "woof") I will try to get each of these on tape soon so i can post them for you :)
Riley Figured out how to crawl into our washer!

8 comments:

  1. We both started our blogs today! I guess great minds think alike, huh ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess! It's so good to get an update on you and your family! Your little one is just too cute! Enjoy blogging ;)

    Shanan
    http://sdurda.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica this is Jennifer Kinser Lomenick . Josh's cousin in Utah(temperature). I am so excited to see pictures and hear about you guys. If you would like to see our family blog send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite.
    jlomenick@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soo happy that you got the blog started! Yeah!!!! Call me and I can help you to add a friends list! Riley is such a crack up! I love everything you wrote about her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey buddy! I love this picture of her in the dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Josh's other cousin, Megan. Riley is getting so huge! The last time I saw you guys was last Christmas. Great job on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I am so happy that you are now a blogger. I will be able to keep in such better touch with you and what is going on in your fun life now. We need to be better at it for sure!
    Well I can not believe how fast your little girl is growing up and talking an all that stuff. CRAZY!!! She is stinkin cute and I love the pic of her in the washer!
    What a wonderful little life!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?