Monday, November 3, 2014

Reese turns 1!!!


   
Our little "baby" turned one on the 17th. Some days I wish time would slow down. It absolutely does not feel like it's been an entire year since her birth. 
   She is a sweet, happy little thing. She has developed quite the attitude this month but at her size it's pretty cute. She sleeps good, eats good, plays well. I can't complain about a single thing!
    We threw her a first bday party of course. We did it in the evening an served soups, which turned out delicious! I had minimal decor but for me was impressive haha I always have grand ideas and only pull off one. 
I had this great idea for her cake and just like always the frosting didnt cooperate and I still don't have pretty cake making skills soooo it turned out super ugly like this:

Reese had a great time walking from one person to another all evening. 
            Enjoying dinner
So much so she licked it up clean!
Opening presents was fun to watch. She got some really cute clothes, girly sippy cups, a singing card! And some princess Jewlery which was fitting as she just learned to LOVE purses that very day. 
She got her chair from Oma and Opa per tradition and loved it! We had a good time watching her learn to climb into it too 
Reese truly loves Opa
Horrible picture but proves we were there!
Of course she got to eat cake!!! 
She had so much dinner I think she was too full to go at if. She had fun trying to give bites to people. She got her fill an rubbed the rest in her eyes. 
 I wish more of the family members I invited had been able to make it but we sure felt the love from the people who were there. 
   Reese is one incredibly loved little girl and I am overhelmed with gratitude that she is part of our family and my baby girl. I love her with everything I have in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatta ya say about that?