Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Being Mommy

I don't know when I'll have the chance to use my computer and the pictures on it to update all that I've missed in the last 5months but I'm so sad to not be documenting my life from day to day. So I decided to get the blogger app and try this from my phone!
Being a mother and wife has been my dream job as long as I can remember and I want to write our stories, experiences and special moments down so that I can look back later in life and remember the small things.
My days lately have been full of joyous hot summer activities, playing out back on the swing set, going swimming, playing in the sprinklers, riding bikes and scooters, going on lots of walks in the morning and evening.
It's been full of trying to spend time with my first born -not so little girl -before she heads off to kindergarten. Of trying to teach Braden patience and how not to be so whiny-but also enjoying endless cuddles with him.
Of watching my baby boy Max grow up so incredibly fast it's unreal. {6months already?! Are you kidding me?}.
I cannot say enough about being a mommy. All to soon i will be their "mom". I feel so blessed that I was entrusted these 3 children to watch and to raise, I often feel like the luckiest person in the world.
Of course there are days when NONONE will stop crying, when EVERYONE is bored and playing with toys seems to be a chore. Days I wish we didn't need to eat to survive-{really? You want lunch and dinner??}. Days I wish we made double, triple, quadruple $$$ so I could have all the "mom kind of toys"
But at the end of the day, I always know I am so lucky to be where I am at in life. I'm trying hard to learn to love each stage. And to make the most of it, so that when I look back I don't think "I wish I would've...."
I love my life and I'm happy to start documenting it again!

5 comments:

  1. Bravo! You are a great mommy. I'm already turning into "mom." Why does "mommy" sound so much better? Love that picture of your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Hope you can do more blogging from your phone. Cute kids. Wish we could've chatted more when we were down but will be back in August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! glad you blogged again! i love seeing your beautiful babies! i hope i will be "mommy" for a long time! I agree...it does sound better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are going to keep documenting! Missed seeing your kids grow :) They all look big. I know what you mean. I wish for the mommy toys at times also but those moments of joy they bring is worth doing without!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so inspiring!! :) when I grow up I want to be an amazing mommy like you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?